top of page


By-Law Enforcement


Moonbeam’s by-law enforcement officers are responsible for enforcing all municipal by-laws. They also investigate concerns related to by-law infractions. This includes, but is not limited to:

  • Noise complaints

  • Property standards issues

  • Animal Services


How to file a complaint?


The Municipality has developed a Complaint Policy in the intend to provide a consistent and uniform process to respond to program and service delivery concerns raised by members of the public. The policy will assist the Municipality in continuing to provide excellent service to the public and will contribute to the continuous improvement of operations.

Should you wish to file a complaint regarding the violation of a municipal by-law, please contact the municipal office at 705-367-2244. You must provide your name, address and contact number, and a description when filing a complaint. All complaints are kept confidential.


You can file a complaint online here.


To contact the By-Law Officer, please contact the Kapuskasing By-Law Enforcement Department at 705-337-4273.


For Zoning By-law information, for example for yards, heights, area and permitted use requirements, please contact the Planning Division at 705-337-4462 or 705-337-4263.

bottom of page