top of page
Signing a Contract


Licenses and Permits

The Town of Moonbeam issues licenses and permits for the following:

  • Burn Permits

  • Building and Planning Permits

  • Cat and Dog License

  • Lottery License

  • Special Events Permit

  • Trailer License

To apply for a permit/license, visit the municipal office located at 53 St. Aubin Avenue, contact us at 705-367-2244 or email us at

bottom of page